When something gets contaminated with a water source such as a roof or a plumbing leak, any building can easily get infested with mold. In fact, mold in home or business place can rapidly spread over the entire property within a couple of days if not treated properly. Apart from the obvious disturbing appearance mold can be a cause for annoying health issues such as allergies and irritations; at times, mold can affect your respiratory system too. Learn More.
Mold. Even the name sounds gross…but do people actually know what mold is? Everyone knows that mold in the home is bad, but why? What is mold exactly? Mold is a fungus that is created when water, oxygen, and an organic material combine into one. Then mold gradually produces spores that multiply and generate hazardous toxins that can have dire health effects on the human body. Mold isn’t just nasty looking, its growth has some terrible consequences. Fortunately, the growth of mold in your home can easily be avoided by calling Bio Recovery, a mold removal professional NY company. Read Full Post
Mold growth is very common in homes and other buildings, basically anywhere you find moisture and humidity. Mold is a naturally occurring fungus that grows everywhere, both inside and outside. When high levels of mold are present in a closed in space (like a home), especially if you are in the states of Texas, Florida, Oklahoma or South Carolina – states that are known to have higher mold levels – it is possible for individuals to experience negative health effects. If you find that your home or business has a mold problem, you want to take care of it quickly and make sure that the mold is eliminated entirely. Bio Recovery can conduct mold testing and mold remediation services for clients in all 50 states. Read Full Post