When you think of hoarding clean up do you see piles of trash bags lining your street? If so, you haven’t experienced or been made aware of the hoarding cleanup services of Bio Recovery. Our professional hoarding cleanup specialists don’t just throw your belongings out to the curb, we find a home for them – whether it’s within your walls or another person’s home. Bio Recovery’s cleaners offer respectful, discreet and compassionate hoarding cleanup services in all 50 states. Turning over a new leaf is exciting, nerve-racking and requires support; which is exactly what our cleanup team can assist you with.
A hoarding disorder is classified as a difficulty discarding possessions. And though the belongings accumulating in the home may bring back good memories and be hard to part with; however there may come a time where the collection makes daily life more difficult and even poses safety threats to everyone inside the home. If you are concerned with the condition of your home and would like some help in achieving a fresh start – Bio Recovery will be by your side through it all.
Real Life Dangers of Hoarding:
- Increased Risk of Fire – The more items around a home the higher the chances a fire can ignite and the more fuel it has to spread, which can put you in a dangerous risk.
- Decreased Escape Routes – Rescue crews often have limited access to a home due to piles blocking windows, doors and deaths occur in homes where hoarding is present, when salvation could have been otherwise possible.
- Increased Indoor Air Pollutants – Mold, Mildew, Radon, Carbon Monoxide, Pollen, Dander and Cigarette Smoke are just some of the indoor serious air impurities and odors that hoarding can cause a contaminated house and the results can lead to adverse health effects.
- Tripping or Falling – Piles of items and stacks of belonging that start to consume a house make it harder and harder to navigate through and easier to stumble upon. The risks increase with age, falls can even be fatal in seniors that don’t have the strength to get back up.
- Structure Collapses – The more your home stores, the greater the weight becomes and if rooms are filled with possessions the load can and has led to collapses in a home.
- Biohazard Development – If items are growing at an alarming rate, there is probably a good portion of garbage, debris possibly pharmaceuticals and if animals and pets are present feces and urine. All of these are considered a biohazard and the health risks grow the longer they remain in your home. Serious toxins and diseases such as E. Coli, Staph Bacteria, and the Hanta Virus can thrive in your house.
Clutter Removal & Organization
Our certified hoarding cleanup specialists will go through your house with you and determine what should be discarded and what should be kept. The items that hold value will be organized, categorized and either kept by you or donated to someone in need of them. You have a voice in the entire hoarding cleanup process, it is your home after all. We are dedicated to helping you reclaim your life and ensure the safety of your environment. After everything is spoken for we will professional sanitize your home – so that you can have a completely satisfying fresh start.
Bio Recovery has provided help for hoarders and their families by providing them with a fresh start. Homes that may seem daunting and overwhelming due to the amount of clutter, trash, odors, pets and abundance of personal belongings is our specialty. Our specialists have helped thousands of individuals over the years in not only restoring their homes, but also in restoring their lives. Bio Recovery has numerous hoarding clean up options, which range from a complete clean out to organizing and recovering items of importance. Hoarding remediation in a residential home is a specialized service which requires special skills and qualities to achieve a successful result.
We do not simply enter a home that is affected with hoarding conditions and throw everything out. The reality is that beneath the mountains of clutter and chaos there will be items of importance and value that should be kept. Our attention to detail and understanding of this fact places Bio Recovery’s Residential Hoarding Clean Up in a category above and beyond our competitors. During the remediation process, our cleaners can package, transport and even store items while in the process of removing unwanted items.
Contact Bio Recovery for our certified, respectful, discreet and compassionate hoarding clean up services at 1-888-752-5001.
Back to Bio-Hazardous Cleanup Services